meme project
THEME
for my theme I decided to do a baby Yoda theme because I absolutely adore baby Yoda. I wanted to combine two of my favorite things together. Which are coffee and baby Yoda. I have always been told I drink way to much coffee by all my friends and I know others who do as well.
HOW TO
For a start I went on to the internet and look up photos of baby Yoda. I found a high resolution photo that would work for my main photo then saved it to my desk top. I did the same thing with the Starbucks cup.
I put the baby Yoda picture into photoshop and then but down another layer on top of the baby Yoda photo to put down the Starbucks cup. Once I did that I used the lasso tool on the Starbucks cup.
Which was extremely helpful because it "the tool tries to find the images edges and automatically stops the section there" to make an exact cut of of cup. (adobe 2021)
After that I added another mask layer dragged the Starbucks cup over to original photo and laid it down. I then deleted the original Starbucks cup and put the one I dragged over on it. I then resized the image, but I had to "preserved the proportions" (adobe 2021). Then I put the text over it at top using 48 font phosphate.

Comments
Post a Comment